Friday, April 18, 2008

the proofs of a vindictive lying fishmonger troll

Coffee Shop Talk - proofs against the fishmonger troll
From: 3stooges4 03:53
To: ALL 1 of 1

174422.1

i try to avoid her nic cos she would not hesitate to have me banned.

she bragged and whined that baey yam keng neglected her. now look at her own posting in her own blog. what a troll and vindictive ungrateful lying bitch she is!!

{I wrote to my trusted MP - Mr Baey Yam Keng..

He forwarded my email to CEO of URA / HDB..

From: BAEY.YamKeng@capitaland.com
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:09:41 +0800
Subject: Re: Rights As A Resident To Purchase A Season Parking Ticket Was Denied By HDB / URA

CEO URA
CEO HDB

I refer to the following email from my resident Ms Goh. I would
appreciate it if both URA and HDB could assess the request favourably. Thank
you.

Regards
Yam Keng

Sent from my Blackberry}

does anyone still remember she accused ah baey for trashing away her emails? well??


she's none other the pettiest and vengeful laukuaybu in sbf kopitiam. maybe she could be menopausing and suffering from hormonal inbalance.

No comments: