Monday, April 28, 2008

HARRY, THE EAGLE

Did you know that eagles mate for life? Well one day Harry the eagle waited at the nest for Mary, his darling of ten glorious years. After a while when she didn't return, he went looking and found her. She had been shot...dead! Harry was devastated. After about six minutes of mourning he decided that he must get himself another mate but since there weren't any lady eagles available he'd have to cross the feather barrier. So he flew off to find a new mate.

He found a lovely dove and brought her back to the nest. The sex was okay but all the dove would say is "I'm a DOVE, I want to love! I'm a DOVE, I want to love!" Well, this got on Harry's nerves so he kicked the dove out of the nest and flew off once more to find a mate.

He found a very sexy loon and brought her back to the nest. Again the sex was okay but all the loon would say is, "I'm a LOON, I want to spoon! I'm a LOON, I want to spoon!" So, out with the loon. Once more he flew off to find a mate.

This time he found a duck and he brought the duck back to the nest. Again the sex was okay, but all the duck would say was, well, you know...

No, the duck didn't say THAT!!! You have a dirty mind! The duck said, "I'm a DRAKE; you made a MISTAKE!

yep! the duck didn't say: I'm a duck, i want to fuck!you have a dirty mind! :)

No comments: