Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PART 2 OF THE TROLLING FISHMONGER'S WIFE

there she goes again....putting up more craps...FRESH LIVE CRAPS as usual in sbf forum about mata (policemen) visting her flat. well, let's hear what's her la kopi tale with the matas....

Coffee Shop Talk - 2nd Rejected Letter to ST - 15/3 Protest
From: 邪不能胜正 (LaMei) 02:26
To: ALL 1 of 9

172730.1

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:48:20 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Letter to the Forum with regards to Police Intimidation
To: stforum@sph.com.sg

I was a participant in the 15 March 2008 protest organized by SDP along with two of my young children.

On 20th March 2008, at about 9.45pm, while trying to put my two tired kids to sleep, a loud bang on my door jolted them up.

At the door, I was greeted by two non-uniformed police officers who identified themselves and told me that I was under investigation for participating in an illegal assembly and procession.

My questions are:

1) Since they could identify me as one of the protesters, I am sure they are well aware that I have two young children. Did they need to bang on my door so hard? Yes, my door bell is not working, but my ears are. I am certainly not deaf!

2) Is this police way of intimidating citizens who are not afraid of exercising their constitutional rights to participate in a peaceful protest?

3) Do the police want my young children to see them as intimidating figures rather than as "friendly neighborhood policemen", as they like to market themselves to be?

4) What has become of our society if even speaking up is a crime, citizen are being intimidated for doing so, and yet limping terrorists are out on the loose?


只许州官放火,不许百姓点灯!

maybe she should also mention, the matas drooled at her. what were they thinking of?!! bak kut teh tonight in balestier? or thank god! my mother, sister, gf or wife is not like this old bragging noisy laukubuay!

notice: she didn't dare to put up her REAL name. such a braggard!!

No comments: