Saturday, August 18, 2007

TRILOGY OF MY JAP TIENLOR or fucking water slugs

it had been almost a month since my last jap tienlor or fucking water slug ran away.

to recap the earlier 2 parts.....

PART I: i was given a pair of japanese tienlor or water snails. surprisingly, they were rather hardy and very active. the trouble was both kept crawling out of my goldfish ceramic handcrafted bowl. one committed suicide when it slipped, broke its shell and ended up steamed and ingested by me. very nice qq flesh! was so tempted to eat up the other surviving slug.

PART II: my cid pal who had a pond loved the water slug. it was cute when all its prods shot out of its soft whitish body. one fine day, i was at AH YAT located at TURF CITY. was there having dimsum - as usual - with my bunch of laukuaybu fans gang.

we passed by the collection of aquariums of live seafood. i saw the tank full of jap tienlors.....so why not? the slugs were on offer - half price!

my powderful shoot bak(eye) at the boss who was succumbed by my electric gaze to gave me a couple FREE more of those lovable water crawlies which in turn i passed a fucking pair to my cid pal which in turn ended up on his dining table instead of his algae infested pond......;9(

i had another one for my lonely tienlor. the pair spent the whole 24hr fucking each other!! then one fine night, the newly introduced slug eloped. it fell as it crawled out of the bowl. the shell broke which mean it would die. what to do? put it to sleep by steaming it with garlic and ate it up as a cooked appetiser. YUMMY!!

PART III: well, the same old very first original water slug was there ...presumably feeling sad missing its dead lover. one morning, it was gone, too!!

hell!! i searched high and lo and on four limbs for it - all to no avail. it was gone! vanished!! kaput!!

weeks later, i was about to transplant a pot of plant into a bigger pot. PLOP!...that missing fucking water slug popped out. it was hiding there for almost a month. i couldn't believe it! it must have gone into hibernation. its hard foot pad was tightly closed. it kinda felt light. i thought it could be dead and empty inside so i threw the shell into my goldfish bowl.

later when i was about to feed my solitary black goldfish, the fucking water slug was already greedily devouring my water plants which i just bought and placed it in.

it was alive!!!....after so many days, it didn't die. my goodness! i was amazed at the strong life force of the fucking water slug......and now i admired it.

a lesson learned here:

NO MATTER HOW HARSH OUR LIVING CONDITION IS, WE MUST LEARN TO SURVIVE. NEVER THINK OF GIVING UP....OR WORST TO END OUR SUFFERING LIFE BY PREMATURE SUICIDE.

IF MY FUCKING WATER SNAIL CAN SURVIVE OUT OF THE WATER FOR THAT LONG, YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH LIFE THROUGH.

WHY?

YOU AND I ARE HUMAN....OF COURSE, WE ARE MANY TIMES BETTER OFF THAN A FUCKING WATER SLUG, AREN'T WE?

No comments: