Thursday, August 14, 2008

wow!! act cute and soooooo friendly!!

another display of FLIRT & DESTROY at its best! foreplay: act cute and pretend to be damn friendly...when victim falls into ploy, F&D applied. TARGETED ELIMINATED!!
excerpts from the comments:

Anonymous - Fri, 08 Aug 2008 5:43 pm

Even you guys dare not mention where this party will be held on the website. Still dare to ask the government to be transparent. Pot calling the kettle black.

Quote 1 3



Jaslyn Go - Sat, 09 Aug 2008 3:02 am

ahsayman - to jaslyn go Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:00 am
MR. TELEPHONE MAN
THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LINE
WHEN I DIALLED MY MP'S NUMBER
I GET A CLICK EVERY TIME.

hmmm...

try calling my line..
and if you can get me on the line..
you won't get a click..
instead..you will be getting a warm invitation from me to join us for the dinner on 30 Aug...

We can study your phone "line" issues in person..

Pls..go ahead and test my line :-)

Looking forward to hear from you..

Quote 3 0



WOW - GOT MONEY TO ORGANISE BUFFET Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:52 pm

WOW, SO THE LEGAL DEFENCE FUND IS TO HOST A BUFFET IN A POSH RESTAURANT. IF I AM NOT WRONG IT IS AT SHANGRI-LA RITE?

No comments: